Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break - Disneyland 09

Brett was able to get some time off work, so we took a car ride and took the kids to Disneyland.

Brett and Cade being "true kids", riding Dumbo.


Madison and Brett in front of our favorite water ride, Grizzly River Run.

Taking time to take a quick picture before taking off on the Indiana Jones Ride. We loved this ride so much. This was the 3rd time we had ridden it!

Madison and Cade "Mousing" around!



Brett and Cade riding California Screaming for the 1st time. This roller coaster goes upside down. Madison and I chose to watch this ride!


"Bah hum bug", what's for fun now?


Having a little fun with "Cruella DeVil "


Looking at the kids you can see why they call it "The Happiest Place on Earth".

1 comment:

  1. I am just amazed at how big Cade and Madison are?? Where did all the time go? They have grown up to be such sweet kids and that picture of Madison and Brett at the father/daughter dance is soooo sweet. I can't believe she is going to Junior High already?? What are you going to do with yourself Dru!! Anyway tell them all I said Hi and I am glad we at least have one way to stay in touch! ~~Take Care~~

    ReplyDelete